Monday, May 16, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

DAY 1:
It wasn’t my fault that I was imprisoned in a glass case of emotions. Feelings suppressed and constricted by glass walls and greedy goldfishes that gobbled up every fish pellet or flake in their sights, my months in this filthy water-world were always about survival of the fittest. The Goldfish Bourgeois finishing every bit of fish pellets before they reach to mid-feeder level and the Genghis Tiger Barbs were chomping away the fins of us weaker species.
My only place for solace was a small bottle cap thrown in the same day I was sent to this Aquatic hell. This bottle cap however will be the centre of a much needed power shift. Months have gone, and now I feel the need for a coming of a new era. The dawn of a new world is inevitable. It is time for the TETRA REVOLUTION.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

DAY 2:
Went to meet up with some tetras sucking on some flavored gravel at the bed. Guess that’s the only food supply left. Heard from them that some Mongolian tiger barbs came and ate part of their tail. Sick bastard barbs. I curse their stupid mono-toned stripes. This was enough to get my cold blood boiling. Until suddenly I saw the most painful scene in my entire months of life. A group of young tetras lying on a hard plastic Hydrilla. They were dying of hunger. I knew we had to take on those fat goldfishes one day. I also knew before being dumped into this fish tank that the master Gobinut had a supply of miniature AK-47 rifles for his hamster cheer-leading brigade on the other side of the glass. What he didn’t know was that these supply have been passed on to me by his hamsters who were fun-loving, peaceful and gay. I tried to gather the hungry and half-eaten tetras first. I knew they would be easily hyped up to my ideologies having facing painful times. They wanted a change. They wanted the filters to run red…. With goldfish blood!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

DAY3:
Today is the most memorable day ever. A most pivotal part of this great revolution. I have just rallied the tetras behind the filters where no fish would notice. Issuing them the AK-47 rifles all they needed was a great motivating speech by me before the mass killings! “ Hear me my tetra brothers! D-day is now! No more will there be imbalance in this tank! No more will there be famine for us tetras! No more shall there be fear in our eyes ever again! Our children will live free! This will be our fish tank! Our world!!
We began our massacre once Master Gobinut left after throwing loads of fish pellets in the tank. As usual the goldfishes instantaneously arrived to gobble up everything. From below we fired our rounds. They didn’t see it coming! One by one they died. One by one they cried ‘Oh great goldfish jesus! Have mercy on us all!’

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(to be continued)

----------------------------------------------------------------

a project by Muhajir Mobb the cashier, affectionately called Mobinut by me..

this piece was inspired by my testimonial for him which totally kicked ass...

muhajir feeds on plankton and keeps a red pouch on his abdomen to attract mates(puffed up for full effect).. i kept him in a fish bowl once, but he escaped by inciting a neon tetra revolution in the neighboring tank.. however orwellian, he installed himself as marine dictator and keeps a harem of snapping turtles now.. you horny piece of casserol you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This. Is. EPIC!

Love (in a non-creepy way),
Your two biggest fans.

LONG LIVE THE TETRAS!!!