Saturday, April 15, 2006

in response to the question 'Duuuhhh... What was i here for?' I'd just like to say that I have absolutely no clue. but I wanna try come up with something smart just to cover the fact that I am only a girl who doesn't know much about Vikings, has no firm political standing (PAP? what PAP?) and pretty much has an opinion on everything that doesn't concern her. oh but before I begin, many thanks to Ridzal Bitch Overload for inviting me to this little piece of heaven, haha. for this you have earned yourself another Fish Date! unfortunately tonight's not the night for any mind-blowing entries from me. just treat this as a pre-lude to Something Big. *inserts jengjengjeng here*

uuhhh yeah. bye all.

p.s: this isn't a joke- nobody created the name Fariza for fun, just so this blog has a chick writing in it. I actually do exist.

No comments: