Wednesday, May 12, 2004

a thousand frowns face me
unable to discern abstrusest thoughts
trained to ostracise
fail only to learn, die only to give life
some subversive collective marked down
in its noble bid to amend faulty legislation
bigoted perspectives blur
and question this form of chivalry
fear of our unfathomed eyes
uncertainty of our dark unplumbed hearts

will you not fault me when i err
irritation through verbal locomotive
freeze my platform for fundamental liberties
and those guilty by association
repopulate the world for the anti-christ
conform to expectations, repent later
adhere to archaic ruling, i refuse
would you have preferred my death to this

for the "true" malay society that shuns me, blessed with 'adat', unlike me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good information you

write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.