Thursday, February 24, 2005

This post is dedicated to my best ever marmalade-smothered-marshmallow-sweetie platonic friend, Zainal...

Right now.. our relationship is blossoming ever so sweetly with me keeping his hopes up constantly by periodically demanding treats and gifts.. To eternally attach him to me in hopeless yearning.. I tell him... "zainal.. if the both of us are still single at the age of 30.. lets marry each other" to which he agrees... Even though im making use of him, playing around with his feelings and going out with other guys.. i think its ok because he is my best friend.. I can talk about anything with Zainal!

If i could use a parallel in pop culture to make you guys better understand our relationship.. he would be MY HORNY PIKACHU... mmm...




i still remember the first days in school ... when we first met each other... and how shy zainal was... everytime i was around.. he would quickly turn his back on me and pretend to be incognizant of my presence.. only responding when i called out to him in my sweetest voice...



that was how i knew about his crush on me.. teehee...

Zainal tried many ways to win me over..
Once.. he tried to flash his bling bling and what not to me.. Thinking that i was some sort of materialistic bitch..



but no.. i just wanted his soul.. oops i mean his guaranteed company..

sometimes .. zainal writes emo-gothic poems on his blog about how he feels trapped and depressed with regards to this relationship...



to which i bitch-slap him back to his pathetic reality,which was serving me as an emotional absorbent pillow.. i mean! like hello! youre friends with me! a hot girl! lots of guys would kill to be in your place! so... i ranted and raved about how guys needed to get a period in order to understand what girls go through! bleaurgh!

after a few years of giving him blue balls... he tried to pull a trick on me!
oh my! he dressed up as a girl and tried to peep at me in the girls locker room!!!



i caught him waxing the dolphin and volleyed him in the face with my forehead..
but i forgave him so i could continue leeching on his soul...

so now.. our relationship is going pretty well... he is serving his National service.. always pining for me... while i have fun with other guys which he totally understands and approves of.. what a buddy! With about 80% of his paltry monthly salary.. he takes me out on "platonic dates" and dreams about us being married someday but he keeps it bottled up inside because he is "afraid of ruining a great friendship!"

I miss you Zainal!!! **HUGZZZ***

No comments: