Saturday, April 10, 2004

I am the demonic malevolent megalomaniac. Fear what I utter in jest as well as anger for it might directly or indirectly get you killed(or faint in the lift as in a certain case). Fear too, the air around me, as im the basilisk, I poison rivers, cause trees to wither and living beings drop dead around me with just my presence. Ill turn you to stone from my perch, from where I command my hordes. Spawns of hell who are loyal to a higher being, ordained to serve Satan. I have chosen to first lead the life of a plague, slithering across surfaces and influence mortal minds to do my bidding. Those who have felt the demonic wrath do not escape eternal damnation that I myself am enslaved to, serving Satan forever. Do not look into my eyes, they will force themselves into your mind , casting a spell which makes you join the hordes which I will summon in the day of reckoning, for that is why I am masked. If not, you’ll be entrapped within your mind, unable to break free, even as ragnarok sweeps by, always stained by sin. Those that have been touched by me, will shield themselves from the light of reason, becoming a minion to a lesser demon known as violence, a tempest rages in their soul, never able to appease it, revealing a macabre menace that was always present deep within them, a threat to earth bound mortals. I will slink away and disappear because, Satan himself is rebirthed and unshackled from the confines of hell, in one of these vessels which serve as a platform for his chaos and destruction.

This piece talks about the accusations that were thrown, according to them, I am evil, “malevolent” and seeking a power trip. What I say can hurt you emotionally, spiritually and physically. I also corrupt minds, as represented by the basilisk, a mythological creature which can kill just by its presence and even poison rivers from where it drinks. I also head a gang or “hordes” which lay chaos in its wake. In doing what I did in the ninja muscle fiasco, I have attempted to “recruit” others, particularly one “held in high regard” but when I failed, he resorts to barbaric tactics, hence “becoming a minion to a lesser demon known as violence”. What I didn’t manage to recruit, he blooms devilishly, being more evil than me becoming Satan’s “platform for his chaos and destruction” through blatant lies, insinuations and facades.

No comments: