Friday, April 16, 2004

We’ve always been moved by love songs. Great love songs especially by simply red, trademark and 5566. Ive compiled the best lyrics from the greatest songs and put them together into a bit of poetry, also adding some cliches that tugs at our heartstrings and makes our eyes glaze over in bliss. But instead of writing it to/for a girl, im gonna write it for my buah pley(scrotum/balls).

Oh look at me for heaven’s sake (always use heaven cos its romantic,serious)
I love you like a fat kid loves cake (50cent-21 questions)
Oh please come back to me! (highlights your sense of loss)
Come into my arms don’t leave me! (just look at that bit of poetry!)
I am the moon and you are my star! (stars are always romantic too, serious)
In my heart, mind and lower abdomen you have left a scar! (excellent!)
Ill walk a thousand miles for you!
To show my love for your wrinkly skin so true!
But its like ive dropped the ball. damn im sorry!
(ruben-sorry 2004)
And forgot your present on 14.02.03. damn im sorry! (ruben-sorry2004)
You know that you are my angel! (angels are especially very romantic!honest)
That we'd be together forever.
Oh I need you, you need me baby!
(all this while holding yer loved one close, in this case my buah pley ah)
And my heart will go on and on.

Hahahahaha… grimace at nonsense at its worst, primarily, its to show how lame and cliched love song lyrics are sometimes. Im sorry I had to use my buah pley as the subject matter, but buah pley sounds so funny.

No comments: