Tuesday, January 13, 2004

dear diary, today, this cute guy kinda looked at me, i think he likes me... tee hee... haha... i feel like a schoolgirl when im writing this blog.... so fun... so exciting... today was a weird day for me... i managed to trick my "oh-im so great cos ive got a degree and i was an ASP in prison once with 250 staff under me!!!" home tutor... I preyed on the human need for empathy with him when he asked me why i forged my fathers signature for this form... I brought up horse crap about me being truly stressed, not being able to meet and experience the love and attention of a father with the packed schedules the both of us had to go through... And he fell for it, now i feel bad... haha... I guess i am evil and cunning but i had to make the bugger think of me as something else than this unneccesary troublemaker, intentionally rebelling against the school system just because i want to... The truth is im not... The thing is, only in JI or MI(Toh tuck Campus) that the teachers gossip about students, pick on students over the stupidest of reasons(wah morning always drink milo!-mr ram), practise carefully selected friendship with underlying motive.. etc If you practise this kind of culture here, you deserve to get dissed... Im sorry im not like the rest of em obedient children who suck up to you and follow your dictatorship... i am destined to be hated yet still being respected throughout the school... people fear me as i walk past, careful of how they act and talk... haha... i am king of my domain...

No comments: