Sunday, January 18, 2004

duuhhh.. what was i here for? oh.. yeah.. the grouses i hold... i cant believe shes behaving this way.. it was just last week that she said she was happy... and now shes behaving as if i assaulted her and killed her family... what ever it is that she accuses me of... it doesnt hold any truth... "what love?" now she say this? wasnt she the one who was saying all that a week ago... i didnt do anything wrong... now shes saying how ridiculous it is? and even used the F word? wasnt she the one who wanted to "turn over a new leaf" and "dont want to lose you(me)"? its all quoted from her own mouth... I may not understand right now but the way shes acting... its either she assumed something negative about me or the blatant display of indifference... It never has meant anything to her it seems... Here i was taken in on how she wants to go the distance with me... The unfounded accusation of me "charming girls' asses off"? frankly, i dont know how all of this came about? Its either she tells me that she has heard or found out something bad about me "charming girls' asses of" which she hasnt really confirmed, or the fact that it is all an excuse... that i was just another one being played around... i sit in regret, for all the things ive done, all the things ive blessed, and all the things ive wronged....

No comments: