Sunday, January 11, 2004

i was kinda in a cheerful mode when suddenly i had an extreme mood swing, i read that it happens to all creative people, because of their many self-esteem problems... I was kinda elated and all, after doing some writing and drawing, then she had to make me think hard... i was all on meeting her and passing her the oh-so-expensive present that she wanted... then she said she didnt want to meet me... yeah i was disappointed, but i tried to feign nonchalance and pretend it was ok... sometimes i think she doesnt love me... i try to make her happy, but most times, she doesnt even express gratitude at what i do for her... Is she taking me for granted? or is she just inadept at displaying her true emotions? I feel like its a one sided thing, i dont feel appreciated, although i did have a talk with her about this... But then again... Nah, maybe shes just tired and all, from running around doing chores? yeah i prefer to think that way... I guess ill just shrug it off, hoping it'll get better someday...

No comments: