Thursday, January 22, 2004

i just spent about 3 hours in the hospital visiting my grandma... i really pity her in her state... and when we had to leave as visiting hours ended, i felt real sad... cos i know the cold and loneliness that comes with being warded... and when i went to the seven eleven with my sister, we got disturbed by a group of malay girls... they went, "bye abang" ahaha... do i have reason to be happy? i doubt so.. but it did bring a chuckle about... hahaha... dont they have somebody better to disturb? or worse for that matter... haha... i read her blog... and she "subtly" accused me of artificial sweetness... ive not been in that many relationships in my life... only three... that are worth a mention... ok now four, including her... and i was speaking the truth when i said i didnt have the feeling before... she was only the second one who has responded with such positivity... it was the truth and i swear upon my life that its true... see... another assumption, another misunderstanding, another denied attempt to explain myself...

No comments: