Thursday, January 22, 2004

something i wrote, inspired by nightwish, a goth band... my gothic sanctuary...

in a gothic sanctuary
there is enough solace to hide behind a smile
a smile filled with loneliness
where it doesnt matter, all the rest
and when i talk, i speak in tongues
you dont understand cos your mind is young
paradoxially, im too tired to sleep
i pierce my own skin with a blade's tip
and when i bleed, crimson fury stains
i lay sprawled on the pavement, as if slain

look into the blank of my mind's eye
and dont say anything, dont even sigh
run your shackles around my brain, do it harm
instead of stressed i lie here charmed
save me the trouble of a proper burial
just leave my soul to slide into a lull
and to quench that insatiable thirst
angels must fall first
in this sanctuary i am the emperor
where ill try to be happy and somehow forget her

yeah, ill try to... looking at how she already has with 'er new one, that replacement...

No comments: