Sunday, January 11, 2004

Theres a Jurong FC trial this weekend, on the same time Ramlan's team is having a match.. He has invited me to play and i cant let him down... Such is the dilemma im in... But theres no guarantee ill be selected like in the Woodlands wellington trial last year though... I felt so happy then.. An attempt to impress a girl made me realise the true extent of my abilities... hehe... Of course it gave me bragging rights for a few months after that... haha... Maybe its not that important to prove my ability by re-entering the prime league... Who would care anyway? Its always been my dream though to be a footballer... but i guess ill have to give it up... Ramlan's team is good enough and they play better than some prime league clubs... The opposition can also include NFL players or the odd S-league player... I guess its almost like playing in the prime league... minus the training and loud coaches... but think of all the girl groupies ill be missing! hahaha... just kidding... Ill just continue playing for Ramlan's team, or as they call themselves, The United Rangers... Theres a lot that can be learnt playing with them, the last man is ex-S-league material and Ramlan himself is good enough to walk into an S-league of NFL club i guess... Im just honored they find me good enough to call upon me regularly... Maybe me and my best friend are just fated to this... Not realising our full potential? Maybe... but having fun and experiencing the true passion of the game... Yes, truly....

No comments: