Tuesday, January 20, 2004

something weird happened today, this group of indian "makkals" were playing soccer in school, then when my friends and i appeared on the scene to join them... they suddenly packed up and went home.. hah! this is the same team we beat the last week, i guess we came across as over-confident or even arrogant to them, bullying them on the playing court... so we just kicked around till the track and hockey girls team joined us... haha... it was really fun...then one of the girls said something which gave instant gratification to the calling for appreciation i held for so long... she said... "siak ah... the real talent is here siak.... zal, you deserve to be in the team siak..."... i was so emotional i almost cried... haha... if everybody told me that, there has to be some credibility on my part... when i whine about my rightful place ursurped by the reason that i express my opinions and i dont suck the damned coach's balls! haha.... If i knew sucking balls could make up for a lack of innate ability, i'd have leartn this disgusting art long ago.. haha.. just kidding.. ill always whine about this... sigh... haha... well, i think its true when my ex-girlfriend said that minahs always looked at me.. haha... i was in the mrt when these 3 minahs looked and giggled at me, i could be wrong but i was with my two platonic friends and they saw it too... maybe i quote my ex-girlfren, thats cos i "look like a mat" haha... or maybe i look like someone from anak metropolitan... haha... well i hope its not any of these reasons.. i'd prefer it to be like , "siak ah, budak ni cool gila siak!" hahahhahahaha..... wishful thinking but it never hurts to dream... haha... and oh... i hope shes happier now that shes free from the stress i cause her... and i hope ill be soon now that i dont cause her stress... alrite then, cheerios....

No comments: